Coronavirus & Your Move
Our #1 goal is your safety and the safety of our crew. To assure everyone’s well-being during these unprecedented times, we offer you the following guidelines:
- We will remain open as state guidelines permit as Moving has been deemed an “essential service” by the Governor.
- We will provide the ability for you to show us your home furnishings via online streaming through your cell phone, thereby eliminating a home visit by one of our employees.
- We will immediately post to this website if we are unable to perform your move within the next few days.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- All employees who exhibit symptoms will be asked to stay at home.
- We will continually wash our hands.
- We will thoroughly clean and disinfect all trucks and equipment every morning and throughout the day.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Let us know immediately if you or anyone in your home is sick.
- Turn on the lights in all rooms so we do not have to touch any light switches.
- Wipe down any surface that our crew may come in contact within your home as well as furnishings.
- Provide our crew access to a sink, soap and paper towels, as well as a lavatory to use during our time in your home.
We know that your move is important to you, and it is to us as well. We will do all in our power to make it smooth.
Universal Movers LLC