Long Distance Movers
Long Distance Movers
- Some Of Our Works -
Save yourself the stress and time that comes with long-distance moving – let Universal Movers Sacramento do the work instead. We have served as a long-distance mover since 2010 and provide a comprehensive list of services, including:
- Residential & Commercial Moves
- Flexible Warehouse Storage Options
- Home Staging Services
- Senior Moves
A long-distance move requires trust, and Universal Movers Sacramento has been trusted for years for a few of the following reasons:
- Fully licensed (USDOT 70719, MC 87113, CPUC 0190965)
- Fully insured (Gen. Liability/Workmans Comp)
- Certified ProMover by the ATA: Moving & Storage Conference
- National Association of Senior Move Managers
- LBGTQIA supporter
- Minority- and family-owned and operated
Ready to plan your move? It all starts with a moving quote, and you can get yours today for free! Fill out this simple online form and request yours right now. We are here for any questions, too, reach us at (800) 621-2671.
Our Long-Distance Moving Services
We’ve learned from experience that all moves are different and require different levels of equipment, skill and service. Instead of pushing our service packages on customers, Universal Movers Sacramento lets you choose from a long list of moving services, each of which is backed up by years of experience, training and feedback from our customers.
Below you’ll find more about the long-distance services we offer:
- We protect your items in our high-quality warehouse storage facilities that are monitored 24/7 and are pest and climate-controlled, keeping your items in the same condition we received them in for as long (or little) as you need.
- Selling your home before a move is made easier with our home staging services, which involve warehouse storage and moving the items around in your home to their perfect spot.
Universal Movers Sacramento specializes in making long-distance moving seamless. We do this by not only providing you with an inclusive list of services but making every single service customizable.
Universal movers was great. They helped us move out of our 1 bedroom apartment. They showed up on time (like 5 minutes in to their scheduled window), were super efficient and careful, and were friendly and easy to work with. I'd very much recommend them.
They came on time, worked really fast & efficient. They make moving sooo easy & I wish I would've used them for my other moves. Great customer service!! I would & will recommend this company
Get Your Apartment Moving Quote
Universal Movers Los Angeles has highly trained professional movers and runs a tightly-coordinated operation, but that isn’t enough. Our dedication to customer service makes us stand out. No matter who you are or what you believe, we treat your things with respect – you deserve it. Need more information about what we offer? Call us at (800) 621-2671. If you’re ready to plan your move, fill out our online form today!
Tips to Find the Right Long-Distance Movers for You
Long-distance movers are not hard to find, but with so many of us trying to get your attention, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and lose focus. When looking for a quality moving company, take the following considerations into account:
- Fully Licensed: Look for a USDOT number and do not work with a company without one. An unlicensed company may not be in compliance with advanced safety procedures and laws.
- General Liability & Workman’s Comp Insurance: When a moving company has General Liability Insurance, your items are protected against any damages. Having Workman’s Comp means the company’s workers are protected if injured on the job. Both should be a part of any company you work with.
- Experience: You want a moving company that has at least ten years of long-distance moving. When traveling far, expertise and situational know-how are sure to come in handy.
- Industry Affiliations: Find movers with industry affiliations and partnerships because this shows that the moving company takes a greater level of responsibility for your precious items.
Look out for these key indicators, and you are going to quickly weed out the companies that are not worth your time and let you know who to follow up with. You’ll get the best price by getting estimates from at least three companies.
- Selecting the Right Moving Company: Once you’ve decided it would be a smart choice to hire a Los Angeles-based moving company, you will need to figure out which services you need and begin the researching process. Whether you rely on family and friends’ opinions or a quick “local movers near me” Google search, in no time you should have a long list of available moving companies.
- Get Three Quotes: Once you have chosen to use a moving company, give us a call and a moving agent will discuss the details of your customized moving plan. There are two ways to receive your individual quote: Either as a traditional in-home estimate or a virtual estimate. Get three to make sure you’re getting a fair price.
- Make an Inventory List: Our drivers will create a detailed inventory list as they load the moving truck but it is recommended that you create your own list as well.
Twenty-four hours before your moving day, our driver or agent will contact you.