Universal Movers Sacramento is a full-service long-distance mover that takes care of your entire move. We offer services that can be customized to fit your needs and don’t leave your side until we know our job is done.
If you are looking for a high-quality long-distance mover, look no further than Universal Movers Sacramento. The certifications we’ve earned show our dedication to serving you and all Sacramento residents, whether you’re coming or going.
Our Long-Distance Moving Services
We’ve learned from experience that all moves are different and require different levels of equipment, skill and service. Instead of pushing our service packages on customers, Universal Movers Sacramento lets you choose from a long list of moving services, each of which is backed up by years of experience, training and feedback from our customers.
Below you’ll find more about the long-distance services we offer:
- We protect your items in our high-quality warehouse storage facilities that are monitored 24/7 and are pest and climate-controlled, keeping your items in the same condition we received them in for as long (or little) as you need.
- Selling your home before a move is made easier with our home staging services, which involve warehouse storage and moving the items around in your home to their perfect spot.
Universal Movers Sacramento specializes in making long-distance moving seamless. We do this by not only providing you with an inclusive list of services but making every single service customizable.
Tips to Find the Right Long-Distance Movers for You
Long-distance movers are not hard to find, but with so many of us trying to get your attention, it’s easy to get overwhelmed and lose focus. When looking for a quality moving company, take the following considerations into account:
- Fully Licensed: Look for a USDOT number and do not work with a company without one. An unlicensed company may not be in compliance with advanced safety procedures and laws.
- General Liability & Workman’s Comp Insurance: When a moving company has General Liability Insurance, your items are protected against any damages. Having Workman’s Comp means the company’s workers are protected if injured on the job. Both should be a part of any company you work with.
- Experience: You want a moving company that has at least ten years of long-distance moving. When traveling far, expertise and situational know-how are sure to come in handy.
- Industry Affiliations: Find movers with industry affiliations and partnerships because this shows that the moving company takes a greater level of responsibility for your precious items.
Look out for these key indicators, and you are going to quickly weed out the companies that are not worth your time and let you know who to follow up with. You’ll get the best price by getting estimates from at least three companies.
Get Your Free Moving Quote from Universal Movers Sacramento
We are one of the best long-distance movers in the area, with more than a decade of experience moving residents, families and businesses across the nation. Let Universal Movers Sacramento handle your move, and you’ll be amazed at how easy it can be when put in the right hands.
Start with a free quote from us, just complete this simple online form to request it today.
Have any questions about our long-distance service packages or are anxious about your upcoming move? Give us a call at (800) 621-2671 and tell us what’s going on.