For over 10 years, Universal Movers LLC has been providing reliable and affordable moving and storage service in the San Francisco Bay Area. We’ve seen nearly every type of move and are able to adapt to any situation.
Moving is difficult to do by yourself. That is why we went into business: to help customers like you ease the stress moving can bring. Our goal is to provide you with a seamless and hassle-free moving experience with a dedicated move plan to suit your needs.
Local Moving Services
If you’re moving across the street, across town or across the country, you’re moving your whole life and that is a lot to handle. That is why we’re here, to make things easier for you.
We provide custom, local moving plans built around everything you need and everything you don’t in a way that fits both your budget and schedule.
If you choose a local moving company, like Universal Movers LLC, you can gain access to additional services and benefits.
We are Silver Certified through Wheaton Interstate Moving. Obtaining the certification means every one of Universal’s operational crew, from packers and loaders to move coordinators and dispatchers had to qualify through classwork and testing to prove they understand how to work with active retired customers and their families when necessary. They know how to address special needs when challenges arise and how to work with “step-up” facilities.
Don’t pack yourself. Let our professionals help you. We specialize in properly packing and unpacking your possessions to help avoid damage during transport.
With over a decade of moving and storage experience, we understand the necessity to keep your business operations uninterrupted during an office move.
Home and business storage solutions for all local moving needs. Whether it’s short-term or long-term, our storage unites meet high standards of security, safety and cleanliness.
Getting Your Move Started!
We’ve been servicing the San Francisco Bay Area for years. Our local moving crews are equipped with local area knowledge and expertise you require to ensure your move goes according to plan.
Of course we want you to choose Universal Movers LLC, but here are a few tips to getting your move started:
- How to select the right moving company for you. The first step is committing to using a professional mover. Afterwards, figure out which services you need, and start the research process. Reach out to friends and family for recommendations, or simply Google “local movers near me.” In no time, you’re sure to have a lengthy list of moving companies to choose from.Moving yourself is the most cost-effective way to move, but if you want your possessions moved safely, quickly, and at an affordable rate, consider choosing professional movers like us!
- Get a quote! Reach out to your chosen moving company, and a moving agent will call you and discuss the details of your custom moving plan, ensuring you only receive the services you require.You will be given the option to choose to receive your estimate in two ways: (1) traditional in-home estimate or (2) virtual estimates:
- The traditional route will allow our relocation specialist to visit your home and complete a visual survey of your items. Once this is completed, he or she will calculate the weight, packing cost and any other charges related to your move.
- Alternatively, you can opt-in to receive a “contactless” virtual estimate. Keep a smart device nearby, such as in iPhone, tablet or laptop so that your relocation specialist can easily contact you and begin the estimate process.
- Create an inventory list. While our drivers will typically create a detailed and descriptive inventory list as he or she loads the moving truck, it’s in your best interest to create your own list.
- What you should do with your high-value items. Simply notify our agent during the initial quote consultation so our agent can explain our protocol when transporting high-value items. While these items are generally listed on our inventory list, we strongly recommend you keep the most valuable items on your person or make additional arrangements for their relocation.
Prior to moving day, our agent or driver will contact you 24 hours before to let you know when they arrive. Ensure you notify them of any changes such as nearby construction or unfinished packing.
In that event, call on Universal Movers LLC and we’ll send our professional packers to help you wrap, pad and pack your items with speed! We’ll even help you unpack too, just ask!
Why Choose Universal Movers?
Looking for professional local movers in the San Francisco Bay Area? Look no further than Universal Movers LLC.
We are dedicated to providing quality operations and customer service so you can rest assured your next move is safe in capable hands.
If you want more information about our other moving and storage services, contact Universal Movers at: (800) 621-2871 or fill out our free online quote form.