Fixtures, equipment, files and servers are just a few things that must be transported during an office move. Without the proper skills and workflow processes, an office move can cost unprepared businesses excess money and time.
We have designed and optimized our office moving procedures and plans to get you to your new location with the least amount of downtime and disruption. When you partner with Universal Movers San Francisco, you get a team of experts backed by a decade of expertise and experience.
It’s your office move and you should be in control of it. Every one of our services below can be perfectly tailored for your move:
- Local & Long-Distance Moves: There’s no location in San Francisco, California or the US that we cannot reach. Even if you’re moving to another country, we can get you there.
- Warehouse Storage: If you have fewer square feet to work with or you simply have new equipment, our storage facilities can safely and securely hold your equipment and data until your new location is ready for it.
- Electronics Packing & Shipping: We have the supplies and team necessary to safely transport, disassemble and reassemble office electronics, making it easier to get your new office up and running fast.
- Packing/Unpacking: From providing standard packing materials and custom-made crating to packing every cubicle, we have various packing/unpacking solutions to ease your move.
- Evening and Weekend Hours Available: If you need to minimize downtime, move with us.
Choose the services you need to get settled into your new location and back to work fast. At Universal Movers San Francisco, your move is our priority and our services are proof of it.
Tips to Choose the Right Office Mover
An office move is not the same as a residential move, and finding an officer mover you can trust is critical. Here are a few things to look for to help you confidently hire an office moving company you love.
- Licensed & Insured: Any moving company you’re trusting your files, data and expensive equipment to should be fully licensed and insured to protect you.
- Project Management: Ask them how they minimize downtime for businesses and work with employees on move day.
- Experience: Office moves are complex, so you’ll want to avoid people who have little to no experience. Aim for at least five years of office moving experience.
Keep these tips in mind for a successful partnership with the mover of your choice. When you have high standards, the moving company you choose will too.
Get Your Free Moving Quote
Universal Movers San Francisco is a fully licensed and insured office mover with 10+ years of industry experience. Work with us for a move that is expertly planned and handled.
Fill out this quick and easy online form to request your free moving quote today. Call us for more information at (800) 621-2671.