- Some Of Our Works -
Universal Movers is the best choice for easy apartment moving in the San Francisco area. We have all the services you need, including:
- Packing and Unpacking
- Storage Solutions
- Warehouse Storage
- Flexibility to Work Around Your Lease Agreement
- Senior Moving Services
There are many reasons why you can trust Universal Movers with your apartment move, and here are just some of them:
- Over a Decade of Moving Experience
- Minority and family-owned and operated
- Fully support LGBTQIA rights
- Fully Licensed, HG #063849
- Fully Insured, General Liability/Workers Comp
- Preferred provider of Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA)
- Member of the National Association of Senior Move Managers (NASMM)
Call us with any questions that you may have at (800) 621-2671, or you can request a free estimate by filling out our simple online form.
Older Adults Moving Services
Universal Movers LLC offers a complete range of moving services, tailored to your needs and the needs of your loved ones.
We have specially trained, compassionate staff who will handle the intake of your move by providing you with a customized moving plan based on an initial quote.
Our goal is to understand every aspect of your move. Whether you choose full-service or concierge-style services, we have a nationwide and worldwide network of moving agents to help move you anywhere you want to be.
Older Adults Move Managers
After completing our free quote form, you and a designated move manager will work together to map out your move plan designed specifically around your budget and service requirements.
Local Moving Services
Our local moving services are also designed to help older adults with moves of up to 50 miles without any stress. Services include packing and unpacking, additional packing materials and on-site or video surveys.
Long-Distance Moving Services
Retired and ready to start having fun? Anywhere you want to move, we’ve got you covered. Our national network of over 400 agents gives us the market coverage large enough to move you anywhere you need to go.
Store your items in our safe, secure warehouse, and our climate-controlled environment ensures your antiques, clothes and other items are safe and dry. Our warehouse is under 24/7 surveillance so you can have peace of mind your items are well secured.
Labor-only services are ideal for those looking to move their furniture, appliances or other heavy items. Whether you need something taken out or put into storage, or just need your home rearranged, we can handle the heavy lifting.
This is how our senior clients are happy when we move them
San Francisco Movers
Universal movers was great. They helped us move out of our 1 bedroom apartment. They showed up on time (like 5 minutes in to their scheduled window), were super efficient and careful, and were friendly and easy to work with. I'd very much recommend them.
They came on time, worked really fast & efficient. They make moving sooo easy & I wish I would've used them for my other moves. Great customer service!! I would & will recommend this company
Get Your Apartment Moving Quote
Universal Movers Los Angeles has highly trained professional movers and runs a tightly-coordinated operation, but that isn’t enough. Our dedication to customer service makes us stand out. No matter who you are or what you believe, we treat your things with respect – you deserve it. Need more information about what we offer? Call us at (800) 621-2671. If you’re ready to plan your move, fill out our online form today!
Moving Tips for Older Adults
Ready to get moving? Before you start, make sure you consider these five simple tips:
- Don’t go it alone: Call on friends and family to help you prepare for the move. Make a list which includes everything from labeling and assembling boxes to making phone calls. Remember, Universal Movers LLC has all the packing supplies you will need.
- Declutter: Now that you’re moving, this is a great opportunity to donate any items to your loved ones or a charitable organization.
- Storage: Arrange for storage in advance. You’ll be glad you did.
- Essentials: Keep any essentials such as prescriptions and medical documents nearby during the move.
- Take pictures: If you already enjoy your current home layout, take plenty of pictures so our movers know exactly how you’d like your new home to be set up.