At Universal Movers LLC, we understand it can be tough deciding where to store your extra items after a move. If you’re planning a move, but your new residence is not quite ready, or you need some additional storage space while you sell your previous home, Universal can help.
Our specialized storage services provide an easy-to-use, flexible solution when you’re faced with moving schedule challenges.
With us, you never have to worry about environmental or animal-related damage. We have a climate-controlled warehouse. Our facility is also under 24/7 surveillance. This gives our customers the peace of mind they need during a move.
Warehouse Storage Solutions
Universal will store your belongings at our secure, convenient storage facility during the move process.
Flexibility is key. Universal is prepared to hold on to your belongings until your new residence is ready. Then, we’ll move your goods to your new space when you are ready.
A uniquely tailored moving plan means we take into consideration your personal timeline and budget. Our warehouse storage solutions are designed to help customers store their belongings for however long they need with benefits and features such as:
- 24/7 surveillance.
- Climate-controlled storage.
- Flexible storage duration including short-term and long-term.
We also offer storage options for both residential needs and commercial needs. Whether you’re moving your home, office or plant, we can help you store it!
If you are ready to move, but your new home isn’t ready for you, Universal can help. Our storage service provides a flexible solution for folks with scheduling challenges, such as home staging.
In addition to residential storage solutions, we also offer commercial storage options. If your office location changes, or you are currently renovating your workspace, we can help.
Universal Movers LLC can store your commercial assets and equipment while the rest of our team manages your move.
We offer a variety of commercial moving services including moving your office furniture, special handling for computer technology and company-sensitive materials or furniture, fixture and equipment (FF&E) installation services.
Why Use Storage Services?
There are many reasons one may seek out long-term or short-term professional storage services.
Here are just a few reasons why someone would require flexible storage solutions from Universal Movers LLC:
For commercial purposes, our customers seek warehouse storage for things like:
- Storage for extra raw materials.
- Centralized location for product distribution.
- Effective inventory management.
Whereas residential customers may need the additional warehouse space for:
- Storing personal belongings during moves.
- Secure fragile antiques and heirlooms in a safe and secure space.
- Keep vehicles safe during the off-season.
- Setting up to stage a home.
Other reasons one might need long or short-term storage include downsizing or expanding your office and moving abroad for business or personal reasons.
Preparing to Move
As you begin to get your moving day underway, packing and unpacking all your things can be a tedious, time consuming task. Let us help!
We can save you both time and stress by quickly and efficiently packing and unpacking your items, keeping them safe from damage during the move.
We have affordable packing solutions so you can spend more time focusing on the other move issues. Less time wrestling boxes and packing materials means more time moving forward with your life!
Regardless of the size and number of boxes you need moved, we’ll take care of the loading, transportation and unloading.
If you’re already planning on packing yourself, here are a few packing tips to help us manage your storage easier during moving day:
- Label all your boxes – It can’t be said enough, but if you clearly label which boxes are for storage and which are intended for your new space, we can ensure no extra trips to storage are required. Additionally, this helps us sort your inventory when we’re taking stock of what’s stored.
- Large appliances – If you’re having our movers handle large appliances like refrigerators, freezers, ensure you unplug them 24 hours before the move.
- ‘Do Not Pack’ zone – Designate a “do not pack” zone for items you are planning on giving away, donating or otherwise disposing of.
- Use durable boxes – Ensure you’re using sturdy boxes, pack and stack them accordingly. These means placing heavier items at the bottom of the boxes and heavier boxes at the bottom of the stack.
- Packing materials – Use the right packing materials to keep your items safe and damage-free. Consider using bubble wrap and packing foam for more fragile items, or use towels, blankets or other extra fabric.
Affordable Warehouse Storage Solutions
When you choose to move with Universal Movers LLC, you’re choosing a fully licensed and insured company who can offer you many more moving and storage solutions.
For more information on our storage solutions, please call (800) 621-2671 or fill out our free quote form.